Episode 321 of The CyberJungle is about 25 minutes long. You may download the file directly – great for listening on many smartphones. Or, you may go to the listening options page and browse for other ways to hear the show.
To listen to Episode 321 via the flash player:
Amber Schroader, CEO of Paraben Forensics
Our Take on This Week’s News
Malware predictions for 2014
Tales From The Dark Web
CryptoLocker surge led by drop in value in IDs?
New technique for late night IT work?
Please support our sponsors, as they support The CyberJungle
OUR NEWEST SPONSOR, ATOLOA TECHNOLOGIES….PLEASE VISIT THEIR SITE ATOLA.COM
Atola Insight is an all-in-one hard drive data recovery and forensic system. It offers complex data retrieval functions along with utilities for manually accessing hard drives at the lowest level. Atola Insight has several key features for data capture in forensic and e-discovery cases:
* Excellent disk imaging speed up to 180 MB/s
* Checksum calculation: MD5, SHA (1, 224, 256, 384, 512)
* Forensic data erasure methods including DoD 5220.22-M, Security Erase, NIST 800-88, Pattern Erase
* Case management system
* ATA Password removal
* File recovery for NTFS (all versions), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32
* High performance of the multi-pass imaging for damaged drives
* Authentic Atola HDD diagnostics that creates a detailed report in minutes.
Find out more at Atola.com